HOW TO EARN LOTS OF MONEY FROM VINDALE!!!

I have just cashed in another USD50 or AUD72 (thanks to the higher USD) from Vindale. It would be ready in my bank account within 2-3 business days.
That is why I love Vindale so much.
Vindale gives me a lot of cash which is deposited into my bank account quickly.

I use this to pay my bills with cash such as Opal cards, Insurances (Car and Health insurance), utility bills, etc (those companies do not issue or accept gift cards).
On the other hand, I normally buy my groceries in Coles or Woolworths using giftcards earned from Swagbucks.
This is how I achieved high savings rate and pay off my mortgage quickly.

Now, I know that Vindale is not easy. But there are easy tips to nail a lot of incomes from Vindale.
1. Be consistent about your profile
2. Be honest
3. Do not rush - wait for 5 seconds before submitting the answer
4. Subscribe for surveys to be notified to you
5. Hit that email the second it came
6. Do it when you are patient
7. Do it regularly - do 2-3 surveys each day. Slowly molehills willl become a mountain of money :)

good luck and subscribe to Vindale to earn more money :)


Spend a few minutes filling online surveys, minute online tasks and earn lotsa of $$$

Sign up for FREE by clicking below:
Vindale

Earn cash backs and shopping a bargain by signing up for FREE:
Brands Exclusive





Rewardscentral: get cash back when u shop on ASOS, strawberrynet, theiconic

Pricepalget cash back ebay, asos, the iconic, coles, dan murphy’s, woolworths, marks & spencer, living social, hotels.com, priceline, style tread, menulog, david jones, etc.


Ebates: get cash back ebay, kate spade, bloomingdales, saks fifth avenue, nordstrom, cole haan, etc
For cushier income: 
Invest in solid cryptocurrency through Binance
Binance has low fees
Binance provides chance for Australians to invest in a wide array of good cryptocurrencies (the next revolution) with very low fees.

For currency trading use IG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to save money through budgeting

Budget Planner

How to stick to your budget